What are the main uses of ceramic fiber:
1. Furnace door seals and furnace curtains for various insulated industrial furnaces.
2. High temperature flue, bushing of air duct, and expanded joint.
3. High-temperature insulation and heat preservation of petrochemical equipment, containers and pipelines.
4. Protective clothing, gloves, headgear, helmets, boots, etc. under high temperature environment.
5. The heat shield of the car engine, the package of the heavy oil engine exhaust pipe, and the composite brake friction pad of the high speed racing car.
6. Sealing packings and gaskets for pumps, compressors and valves for conveying high temperature liquids and gases.
7, high temperature electrical insulation.
8. Fireproof joints such as fire doors, fire curtains, fire blankets, spark pads and insulation covers.
9. Insulation, insulation materials and brake friction pads for aerospace and aviation industries.
10. Insulation and wrapping of cryogenic equipment, containers and pipelines.
11. Insulation, fire compartments, fire-fighting automatic fire curtains for important places such as archives, vaults, and safes in high-end office buildings.