PTFE Tube's advantages:
1. Excellent resistance to high and low temperature - - - Teflon tubes have little effect on temperature, wide temperature range, melting point is 327 ℃ ~ 342 ℃, at +250 ℃ to -180 ℃ temperature can work long time;
2.Excellent corrosion resistance - - - Can withstand all strong acids (including aqua regia), strong oxidant, reducing agents and various organic solvents except melted alkali metals, fluoride media and sodium hydroxide above 300℃
3. Strong resistance to insulation - - - Unaffected by the environment and frequency, volume resistance can reach 1018 ohm / cm, dielectric loss, wear high voltage;
4. Unique self-lubrication - - - With the smallest plastic friction coefficient, is the ideal non-oil-lubricated materials;
5. Outstanding surface non-stick - - - Known solid materials can not be adhered to the surface, is the smallest surface energy of the solid material;
6. Excellent resistance to atmospheric aging, radiation resistance and low permeability - - - Long-term exposure to the atmosphere, the surface and properties remain unchanged;
7. Valuable non-flammable - - - Oxygen limit index below 90, the combustion level: V-0 level.