Ceramic fiber is made by double-sided needle punching process, and it is widely used in high temperature and low temperature environment. Nowadays, according to different production processes, we generally divide ceramic fiber blanket into two types, one kind It is a silk carpet and a silk carpet.
1. The diameter of the fiber: the silk fiber is thicker, the fiber is generally 3.0-5.0 & micro; m, the fiber is generally 2.0-3.0 & micro;
2. The length of the filament: the filament is longer, the filament is generally 150-250mm, and the spinning fiber is generally 100-200mm;
3. Number of thermal blankets: The spinneret is superior to the silk carpet due to the finer fibers;
4. Tensile and flexural strength: The silk carpet is superior to the silk screen blanket because of the thicker fiber;
5. Application of making ceramic fiber block: The silk carpet is superior to the spinning blanket because of the large and long fiber. In the folding process of the block making, the sprayed fiber blanket is easy to be broken and torn, and the silk fiber blanket is easy. Can be folded very tightly and not easily damaged, the quality of the block will directly affect the quality of the lining;
6. Vertical layering application of large heat blankets such as waste heat boilers: silk carpets are superior to the spinning blankets because they are thick and long, have better tensile strength and are more durable.